1. The word chocolate comes from the Aztec word xocolatl, meaning bitter water.
2. 71% American Chocolate eaters prefer milk chocolate.
3. Chocolate contains high quality anti-oxidants that can protect you from developing cancer and heart disease.
4. Chocolate is rich in magnesium and iron, which your body needs.
5. Chocolate makers use 40% of the worlds Almonds and 20% of the world’s Peanuts.
6. Chocolate melting point is just below your body temperature so it melts in your mouth.
7. Melting chocolate in your mouth raises brain activity and heart rate more intensely than passionate kissing, and lasts four times longer.